Sovereign Soul, LLC Terms and Conditions
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is made effective by and between Sovereign Soul, LLC (the “Company”), and purchaser of the online/digital program (hereafter “Client”), for the purpose of Client purchasing an online/digital program from Company’s online shop (the “Program”). Client agrees to the terms and conditions below by checking the box in the online shopping cart checkout or by submitting payment for the Product.
1. Online/Digital Program After purchasing the program, Client will be given access to pre-recorded program materials within [48 hours] through the programs private FB group. If the program has live content it will be streamed on Zoom and you will receive an email with a schedule after registration. Client will have a minimum of 1 year access to the materials so long as the program(s) is/are available in their membership portal and access to the podcast version forever.
Company hereby grants to Client one (1) exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, license to partake in the program. Client understands and agrees that the Program materials may not be shared with any third party. In the event Company suspects that the Program is being shared with another party, Company reserves the right to immediately terminate Client’s access to the Program.
2. Fees & Payment Processing In consideration for access to the Program provided by Company, Client agrees to compensate Company the fee indicated on the online shopping cart. If any payment methods are declined by the online payment processor, Client shall provide a new eligible payment method before receiving access to the Program. In the event Client has already been given access to the Program and a payment method is declined, Company reserves the right to collect any and all outstanding receivables.
3. Refund Policy Due to the nature of our online programs being intimate and limited to a small number of clients, Clients must request a refund within 14 days of purchase of the Program, however, no refunds of any fees or other amounts paid by Client in connection with the 1:1 options will be allowed under any circumstances.
4. Personal Information By purchasing the Program, Client will be asked to provide personal information including her name, email address, mailing and billing address. Client agrees to allow Company access to this personal information for all lawful purposes. Client is responsible for the accuracy of the identifying information, maintaining the safety and security of her identifying information, and updating Company on any changes to her identifying information.
The billing information provided to Company by Client will be kept secure and is subject to the same confidentiality and accuracy requirements as Client’s identifying information indicated above. Providing false or inaccurate information, or using the Program for fraud or unlawful activity, is grounds for immediate termination from the Product.
5. Copyright All materials including but not limited to the videos, audios, recordings, PDF’s, and Processes are strictly owned by the Company. Client does not have permission to share any content from the program outside of the Company’s private FB group for this Program. In the event Client shares any information publicly they may be removed from the program at the Company’s discretion without warning and without any refunds.
6. Force Majeure If the performance of this Agreement or any obligations hereunder is prevented, restricted or interfered with by reason of earthquake, fire, flood or other casualty or due to strikes, riot, storms, explosions, acts of God, death of herself or a family member, war, terrorism, or a similar occurrence or condition beyond the reasonable control of the parties, the party so affected shall, upon giving prompt notice to the other party, be excused from such performance during such prevention, restriction or interference, and any failure or delay resulting therefrom shall not be considered a breach of this Agreement.
7. Guarantees Company does not make any guarantees as to the results, including financial or other personal gains, of Client’s involvement or use of the program. Client agrees to take responsibility for Client’s own results regarding the Program.
8. Release & Reasonable Expectations Client has spent a satisfactory amount of time reviewing Company’s business and has a reasonable expectation that Company’s Program will produce different outcomes and results for each Client. Client understands and agrees that: Every client and result from the Program is different.
9. Entire Agreement This is a binding Agreement that incorporates the entire understanding of the parties, supersedes any other written or oral agreements between the parties, and any modifications must be in writing, signed by both parties, and physically attached to the original agreement.
10. Venue and Jurisdiction The laws of the State of Arizona shall govern this contract, and any resulting arbitration shall take place within Santa Cruz County, Arizona. Both parties assume responsibility for all collection costs and legal fees incurred should enforcement of this Agreement become necessary.
11. Mediation and Arbitration Any and all disputes or disagreements rising between the parties out of this Agreement upon which an amicable understanding cannot be reached, shall be decided first by mediation, and if mediation is unsuccessful, then arbitration in accordance with the procedural rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties agree to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator(s). The arbitration proceeding shall take place in Arizona, unless another location is mutually agreed to by the parties. The cost and expenses of the arbitrators shall be shared equally by the parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses in presenting the dispute for arbitration.
12. Transfer This agreement cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party without written consent of both parties.
13. Severability In the event that any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable. Any failure by one or both parties to enforce a provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other portion or provision of this agreement.